Description of the organisation
CO.N.E.CT is an international not-for-profit association, created under the constitution of Belgium according to the Belgian Statute of June 27, 1921 and its successive modifications.
It is formed by several organisations located all over Europe with the aim of promoting:
CO.N.E.CT. activities are linked with identification and transfer of good practices; exchanges of methodologies, products and competences ; development common projects, dissemination and valorization of results, especially within new accession countries; and implementation of transnational and educational training.
- social inclusion;
- local development;
- European knowledge and active citizenship;
- equal opportunities for all;
- value and diversity of the European culture, language and citizenship;
- exchange of knowledge;
- sharing of good practices, ideas, skills and models both inside the CO.N.E.CT network and with other networks;
- personal and professional development;
- access to training and transnational education;
- dissemination, and mainstreaming;
- development of models that are replicable;
- research to influence policies at all levels;